- Posted 09 June 2022
- Contact NameMaria Klemashova
We are looking for a Spanish and Catalan-speaking Partnerships Sales Manager for a real estate development opportunity for the Spanish market in Catalonia!
Our client is the largest provider of flexible workspace solutions in the world. Trading under a number of brands they have a physical network of over 3,000 locations across 1,000 towns and cities in 120 countries. Our partner's mission is to help millions of customers to have a great day at work, every day.
COVID-19 forced an unprecedented experiment in flexible working, which is now driving a surge in demand for our flexible workspace solutions. To meet this demand, they are rapidly accelerating the growth of the global network. To deliver our client's ambition they are recruiting partners to open and operate locations. Their target audience is building owners, franchise operators, and competitors, we will work with partners under a variety of commercial structures demanding a dynamic and broad-based approach to business development.
So what would be your role and purpose?
- The Partnerships Sales Manager will play a critical role in selling and developing business partnerships at local, and regional levels across the country.
- You will be proactive and passionate, capable of creating your own sales leads as well as rapidly converting centrally-driven inquiries.
- Success for the Partnership Sales Manager will open up opportunities across the wider business of the company with the potential to move into general, cross-function, and international roles.
- Delivering at least 10 new partner locations every year, increasing system revenue by £5m+ per annum.
- Generating awareness and visibility of the partnership proposition in the market by developing B2B connections.
- Identifying contacting and pitching prospective partners through a range of BD activities including networking, local canvassing, and cold-calling.
- Sourcing partners capable of delivering rapid growth of our network through conversion of existing buildings or by quickly securing new buildings.
- Selling the range of partnership solutions to all prospects, converting interest into commercial negotiations, and securing board approval for new partnership deals.
- Converting commercial discussions into signed contracts with the support of the legal team.
- Spending a significant amount of time in the field, generating leads, meeting customers, and closing deals.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Sales and/or B2B business development experience in a fast-growing, dynamic business
- Self-starters are used to self-generating interest and focus relentlessly on delivering results.
- Proven ability to find & convert deals quickly with tenacity and dedication
- Demonstrable track record of sourcing & delivering, at pace, multiple deals of a meaningful scale (£250k+ investment)
- Self-sufficient, deal-focused, and can-do mindset, willing to take risks to succeed.
- Outstanding communications skills and the ability to present a compelling narrative to a wide variety of audiences, both large & small.
- Able to work under pressure and to think independently to create interest in a proposition.
- Strong business and financial acumen to give others confidence & to give credibility in the selling process.
Do you get an adrenaline rush from owning a full sales cycle, cold outreach, and working in a fast-paced environment? Do not wait any longer and send your application in!
About Us - Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.