With over 5,000,000 clients since it was founded in 2009, the company has grown to a large and well-established international investment firm and has become a true industry leader. The company is currently built of more than 600 professionals with long-year experience in the financial industry.
You will be joining a trading company who fosters a sustainable workforce development through a wide spectrum of cultures, approaching your needs with their openness to cultural, national, ethnic and religious diversity. With their
advanced trading platforms and and flexible trading conditions they are dedicated to delivering superior services.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Deal with clients’ inquiries via live chat, email and telephone
- Perform personal clientele analysis and take actions as required
- Handle client inquiries appropriately and ensure that high level service is provided
- Promote available products and services to clients
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Cooperate effectively with other departments as required
- Contribute to team effort by achieving targeted results
- Degree in a business-related field
- Client handling experience in the financial services sector is a definite plus
- Fluent Portuguese speaker with excellent oral and written skills in English
- Ability to multitask and maintain a high-level of organization
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Valid work permit required
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- Food allowance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.