- Posted 29 June 2021
- Discipline Vetrieb
- Contact NameJennifer Patzl
Always dreamed of Barcelona, the city of fun and Gaudi?
We are looking for a group of highly skilled professionals whose focus is on engaging and obtaining high potential advertisers and subsequently persuading them to incorporate a range of marketing products into their current marketing strategies.
Our client is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact center business process outsourcing.
They employ around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, across 400 contact centers in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
They want their employees to be inspired and motivated. Their main goal is to make them proud to belong to our clients through job satisfaction, a great work environment, and growth opportunities.
Why move to Barcelona?
Barcelona has 4.7 million inhabitants and has the 6th largest area in the EU. The city is located around both city life and beach life at the same time.
This is one of the many reasons why Barcelona has become very popular in recent years. It is also no secret that Barcelona is known for its good nightlife and fantastic shopping opportunities. The city offers simply everything and more than you want!
What you will do:
- Make outbound customer calls to promote and sell Google Ads services
- Create, maintain and update database of customers with complete information
- Consolidate existing customer base while building a new customer base.
- Record outbound call history and customer response in detail.
- Monitor competitors’ products or services and create selling strategies for their own products or services.
- Handle customer needs and requirements.
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve.
- Native level of German with fluent English.
- Previous sales experience.
- Experience with CRM.
- Strong written and oral business communication skills.
- Comfortable in a goal-driven environment and attaining goals with a broader team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, competitive, tenacious, and proactive
- Able to work independently, but within a team environment
- Strong business acumen with the ability to evaluate multiple business models
- Full-time position (39 hours/week) - long term contract
- Salary: €25 440 in base + 6 360 gross/year in bonus
- Relocation package:
6 weeks Accommodation
- Free Gym Membership (next to the offices, with sea views!)
- Intense specific sales training
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly, or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements, and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.