Interested in Digital Marketing?
Do you have an eye for detail and a passion for processes and want to work for a global company as a Quality Assurance Analyst for the one of the world’s most popular digital marketing platforms?
You can be part of a rapidly growing multilingual project where you will be in charge of reviewing, analysing and developing the business by making sure all processes and goals are fulfilled to the highest standard. You will receive extensive training to develop your skills to succeed in an environment that is professional, modern, fast paced and driven by excellence.
Apply now and start your career supporting this exciting team!
Please note: only candidates with a valid work permit for Portugal or EU passport can be considered.
Our client is one of the world's leading professional service companies, transforming customers' business, operating and technology models for the digital age. Their unique industry-based advisory approach helps customers envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the United States, they are ranked 194th on the Fortune 500, and are consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
- Works closely with Quality Assurance Leaders to aggregate, prioritize, and report on the top issues affecting decision accuracy for each market and vertical.
- As new Content Policies are developed and prototyped, provides details to local teams around the impact of the policy change on the team’s current work.
- Delivers “just-in-time” training to auditors on new or changing Content Policies as well as “refresher” training on existing Content Policy on an as-needed basis.
- Actively re-reviews decision accuracy audits to ensure consistency and alignment with internal standards and policies.
- Manages investigations of escalations of inaccurate decisions to understand the root cause(s), especially in cases where policies are new, the content is ambiguous, or the decision has an outsized impact if incorrect.
- Mentors auditors on the use of audit tools and systems.
- Develops process documentation and aggregates feedback about the functionality of audit tools.
- Fluency in German C2 (ideally native) & English;
- Digital marketing experience -1 year minimum (Client service or account management);
- Minimum 1 year of experience within an audit or quality environment performing quality control and quality analysis;
- AdWords Search fundamentals certified (preferential);
- Experience working in a B2B environment and active use of Digital/Internet and online applications (AdWords, Advertising, etc.);
- Demonstrated capacity for critical thinking, analysis, and attention to detail;
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment;
- Technologically savvy - the ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of product, process, policy and with;
- Clearly demonstrated passion for a culture of excellence and commitment to quality in customer service.
How to apply?
Sounds interesting? Send your English CV to email@example.com
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1500 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.