- Posted 01 December 2023
- Discipline Vetrieb
- Contact NameHenriette Husevåg
Join our real estate client as a Partnership Sales Manager for Berlin or Hamburg, Germany
Growing the network is one of our client’s Strategic priorities, therefore Partner Sales is the biggest investment our client is making. The Partnership Sales Manager will play a critical role in selling and developing business partnerships at local, and regional level across the country. They will be proactive and passionate, capable of creating their own sales leads as well as rapidly converting centrally driven enquiries.
The Partnership Sales Programme launched in 2022 with the mission of accelerating the growth of our global network. They have recruited over 200 Partner Sales Managers, in 50 countries who have signed in excess of 1,000 new partner deals. To continue this impressive growth, our client continue to hire motivated and ambitious sales people who are highly results focused. Successful Partner Sales Managers have earnt excellent commission and enjoyed some fantastic prizes through their incentive schemes. Our client have had a number of promotions and internal moves, and as they continue to invest in this program the opportunities for career growth and personal development will only increase further.
- Delivering new partner locations every year, increasing system revenue by £5m+ per annum.
- Their target audience are building owners, franchise operators and competitors. They work with their partners under a variety of commercial structures which demands a dynamic and broad-based approach to business development.
- Generating awareness and visibility of the IWG partnership proposition in the market by developing B2B connections.
- Identifying contacting and pitching prospective partners through a range of BD activities including networking, local canvassing and cold-calling.
- Sourcing partners capable of delivering rapid growth of our network through conversion of existing buildings or by quickly securing new buildings.
- Selling the range of partnership solutions to all prospects, converting interest into commercial negotiations and securing board approval for new partnership deals.
- Converting commercial discussions into signed contracts with the support of the IWG legal team.
- Spending a significant amount of time in the field, generating leads, meeting customers and closing deals.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Sales and/or B2B business development experience in a fast-growing, dynamic business
- Self-starter used to self-generating interest and focusing relentlessly on delivering results.
- Proven ability to find & convert deals quickly with tenacity and dedication
- Demonstrable track record of sourcing & delivering, at pace, multiple deals of a meaningful scale (£250k+ investment)
- Self-sufficient, deal-focused and can-do mindset, willing to take risks to succeed.
- Outstanding communications skills and the ability to present a compelling narrative to a wide variety of audiences, both large & small.
- Able to work under pressure and to think independently to create interest in a proposition.
- Strong business and financial acumen to give others confidence & to give credibility to the selling process.
- Professional working proficiency in English and fluency in the local language of the country is mandatory
About our client
Our client has been at the forefront of flexible working for more than 30 years. With over 3,500 locations around the globe, spanning brands including Regus, Spaces, Signature and HQ, they have made it possible for businesses of all sizes to make the transition to hybrid working, empowering employees to work wherever and whenever is most convenient. Our client help more than 8 million people and their businesses to work more productively, supported by a choice of professional, inspiring and collaborative workspaces, communities and services. As the world’s leading provider of hybrid work solutions, with four times the number of locations compared to its nearest competitor, IWG is already working with over 80% of the Fortune 500 and counts businesses including Amazon, Netflix, EY and Uber amongst its customers. Companies of all sizes are shifting to flexible working to lower costs, improve employee retention and lower their carbon emissions. The flexible workspace is expected to grow by 600% by 2023, when 30% of all office space will be hybrid. We are growing our network faster than ever to keep up with demand from customers as we work towards our goal of reaching 30,000 centres.
Carbon Neutral Workplaces
Our client´s purpose of helping everyone have a great day at work, while protecting people and the planet is at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to supply all of our customers worldwide with carbon neutral workplaces, and we have a strong climate action plan in place to help us achieve our objective of Net Zero emissions by 2040.
Leading Employer Award
IWG is proud to be the recipient of a Leading Employer Award in both 2022 and 2023. Awarded exclusively to the top 1% of employers, the accolade is testament to our diverse global workforce and the role everyone plays in bringing our purpose, culture and values to life, every single day.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.