German Speaking Legal Online Operations Analyst (Back-office)
- Posted 29 June 2021
- Contact NameHannah Saßmannshausen
Our partner is currently looking for German/speaking Legal Online Operations Analysts (with English) to join an International company in Lisbon.
They are one of the world's leading professional service companies, transforming customers' business, operating and technology models for the digital age. Their unique industry-based advisory approach helps customers envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the United States, they are ranked 194th on the Fortune 500 and are consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Notice and takedown is a process operated by online hosts in response to court orders or allegations that content is illegal. It is widely operated in relation to libel and other illegal online content. This project supports the removal of content on a search engine service that may violate the online law governed by DMCA. The main purpose of the role is to review, analyze and take action on reported online content.
You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual team and will be working onsite with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company.
- Review and process incoming privacy requests through online tools
- Evaluate the validity of each request (requests can involve defamation, fraud, falsification)
- Continually educate about changes to policies and protocols
- Address complex privacy cases and regulatory inquiries
- Maintain a high level of quality and achieve weekly productivity deliverables
- Effectively collaborate with team members on a range of projects to improve internal efficiency and effectiveness
- Preferably with a legal background or travel industry
- Fluency in English and German
- Able to prioritize, organize and manage time efficiently
- Problem-solving attitude
- Able to pay attention to details focusing in high quality and efficient delivery
- Must be able to review content that may be deemed inappropriate and/or contain sensitive and explicit material*
- On-site position in Lisbon, Portugal
- Comfortable working hours: Monday to Friday between 09:00h-18:00h.
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Relocation package:
- 2000 euros (gross) paid with their first salary
- Administrative support (getting Portugal registration, NIF and NISS)
- House hunting support
- Training and career development opportunities
- A culture of respect and human empowerment
- Very nice office space by the Tagus river, served by several businesses and great access to public transportation
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.