Our client currently has several openings for Sales Representatives working within our Central Sales Teams in Malaga. The key purpose of this role is to handle incoming calls or emails to present our products, workspaces, and services to our new and existing customers to help them find the right solution for their business.
What you’ll need…
Passion: customers are at the heart of what we do so you should have passion for interacting with a diverse mix of customers from around the world. We offer a comprehensive induction and lots of sales training after that so we will consider people from a range of backgrounds if you can bring your passion and positivity to work every day!
Curiosity: Helping customers with their business issues and questions is at the heart of this job so curiosity and flexibility will ensure your career starts brilliantly here Pride: Ensuring we match customers with the best solution for them is pivotal to our joint success so taking pride in your knowledge of what the company can offer customers is key.
Drive: Working as a team, your collective drive for success will deliver results for our customers, for you and for the client. With hundreds of career opportunities, your enthusiasm for greater things will match our desire to grow.
What are we looking for…?
- German native level speaker
- Fluent in English
- Proven experience in customer service or sales would be ideal but not essential
- Excellent customer orientation and proven negotiation skills
- Team player with a hunter mentality
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently
- Highly professional written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated to meet and exceed targets
What’s in it for you…
- Base salary + an attractive commission plan!
- Permanent contract
- Work/life balance - 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday.
- 3 weeks of product and sales training supported by the sales coach
- 23 vacation days per year and Spanish public holidays and a day off on your Birthday!
- Annual Personal time off and paid medical time
- Restaurant voucher card (can be used in most restaurants in Spain!)
- Optional private medical insurance at an advantageous company rate
- Opportunity to work in a multinational and diverse environment with a variety of over 30 nationalities.
- Fun and central work environment with a leisure room with table tennis, table football and much more to enjoy with your colleagues!
- Growth opportunity within a Global Company with 3,500 locations in 120 countries.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.