German-speaking Customer Support in Lisbon
- Posted 29 June 2021
- Contact NameIsabel Palacio
Are you interested in an opportunity with the world's leading Social Media Platform in sunny Lisbon? This is your Chance!
If you are a great communicator who’s passionate about the fashion industry, this is the perfect job for you! We’re looking for pro-active and motivated people to work with a clothing multinational company . You’ll have the opportunity to build a successful career and contribute for the success of the company. As a Customer Service Assistant, you’ll be responsible for handling all customer queries, whether it is fashion advice or helping the customers with their orders, ensuring a great service!
About The Company
Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, they are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets. It was eight times considered the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, they were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within their sector.
What will you do?
- Assist, by phone or through written support, to any of the customer’s questions and concerns regarding the service
- Advice our customers on a high level, providing updated help guides and meeting their individual needs
- Ensure an adequate response time while delivering the highest possible service
- For sales and marketing roles, you would be assisting business in promoting digital marketing tools that can help them to optimize their marketing campaigns
- Fluent in German spoken and written (C1/2);
- Good level of English.
- Relevant education, Computer Skills.
- Interest in Social Media.
- Quick and efficient management of time.
- Refund of initial flight expenses.
- High Salary (above market average).
- An international career in a multicultural environment.
- Free annual flight to the home country.
- Private health insurance.
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more.
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city, and around 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. The city close to the sea, offers great shopping, nightlife and an amazing cultural heritage and many beautiful buildings. Lisbon, for a great part of the year, offers a warm climate. This is one of many reasons Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. If you are looking for sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed living, shopping, culture, big city, parks and surfing, seize this opportunity!
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.