Do you have a passion for cars /the automotive industry? Are you a customer support super star with a personal approach? Are you ready to start your career in an up-and-coming car company that is shaping the future and growing fast? Then we have the right opportunity for you!
Our partner is on a mission to change mobility forever. We're a generation that craves hassle-free options that are flexible, straightforward, and sustainable. In their company, being bold is in their DNA, and they are constantly challenging themselves to give their customers the complete freedom to move when and where they want. They were founded in 2016 in Gothenburg, Sweden and have been growing at a fast pace ever since. They have branches in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, and Sweden.
They have great success and they are switching up the market by using the direct-to-consumer sales model, in contrast to the traditional dealership model. This means that make the experience of having a car hassle-free by taking over the administrative part of owning a car. They provide you with a car, take care of the insurance for the car, the maintenance, etc.
Most of the customers have a monthly based membership which also allows them to have more freedom should their financial situation change and they are no longer in a position to finance the membership then they can cancel it. This allows complete flexibility which is ideal, especially during these uncertain times.
They describe themselves as follows "This isn't a conventional car company. We're a new global brand that focuses on the need of the connected generation, sustainability, and a hassle-free customer experience."
Their European Engagement Centre in Maastricht was opened in April 2020. Their first batch of superstars has already built the foundation for game-changing customer service, but now they’re looking to grow. For them, it’s all about thinking outside of the box and creating “wow” experiences for their members. Most importantly? A personal approach is key. No robots wanted!
Your main superpower is offering extremely good customer service via different communication channels. You are at the frontline of their company handling various customer queries as mentioned below. We are looking for high-quality brand ambassadors!
A glimpse of the tasks:
- Handling all incoming customer queries around our mobility concept, products, offers, etc.
- Selling our damn good car and cool gear
- Engaging with customers on various social media platforms
- Support in the event registration for our Clubs
- Offering basic technical customer support (You don’t need to be too tech-savvy, we’ll teach you. Although, being a computer expert could come in handy!)
- And a few other fun tasks as they come up (okay, maybe more than a few… but that’s the fun part of a growing company!)
Working hours are 8 AM-5 PM (Monday-Friday), 12PM-9PM (Monday-Friday), or 10 AM-7 PM (Monday-Wednesday) and 9 AM-5:30 PM (Saturday-Sunday) here you would be off on Thursday and Friday. These shifts rotate.
This position offers a hybrid option of working 50% from home and 50% from the office.
Their future team colleague should have
- At least two years of experience working as a customer service agent or similar job
- A GREAT service (and sales!) mindset
- A secondary-level education or higher
- Good computer skills
- You are a (near-)native German (C1/C2) speaker
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ping pong skills are appreciated but not mandatory
- Living in/around Maastricht or willing to move to the area
- Priority will be given to those who can start asap
**All applicants must hold an EU passport or a valid work permit for the Netherlands
The Perks and Benefits of this job
Sure, they have all the basics in place like pension and insurances as well as wellness allowance, etc. But that's not the reason you choose them… You want to work with them because you will:
- Be part of a global and diverse team, with teammates from over 26 countries and a 50/50 gender split
- Be part of a fun work culture with a high team spirit. People really enjoy their teams and get along well with their teammates. There’s a running club if you’re into that sort of thing, Mario Kart tournaments, lunch dance sessions, after-work get-togethers, etc.
- Be part of creating something new that has never been done before. The pace is fast and it is never boring!
- Get the best of both worlds: a start-up atmosphere with the support of an established organization
- Make a difference. We're a lean team with a flat hierarchy, so every contribution has a direct impact
- The monthly base salary is €2,390 (this can be negotiated depending on an applicants prior work experience)
- Their is a relocation package for anyone interested coming from abroad, you will get a lump sum of €3000 paid out as a lump sum to cover all your costs
Our partner is not into strict hierarchy, but they do like collaboration, creativity, and people who challenge norms. They've cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth. If you're an original thinker who values being open, personal, and challenging, then you'll fit right in. In general, They think that imagination is just as important as expertise, and instinct can be as valuable as experience!
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.