We are hiring German-speaking Client Advisors for one of the most prestige French luxury fashion house in Brussels! As a Client Advisor @Client Service Center, you will be an ambassador of the Brand, ensuring that every Client is treated according to our clients promise:
"Whoever you are, whatever the purpose of your visit, I will cherish our time together. I will dare to discover who you are and encourage you to be true to yourself. You will trust me as your personal advisor. We will build a genuine relationship over time. Every time you come to our store, you will leave feeling enriched!"
- Welcome every Client and provide best Client experience
- Be responsible for answering all incoming contact from client via multiple platforms: phone, email and social media
- Advise clients across the Brand and all product categories
- Engage with Clients to develop long-tern relationships, leveraging different clienteling tools, in order to foster Brand loyalty
- Maximize each sales opportunity while working toward goal set forth by the rand
- Perform as a team-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the Client Service
- Learn and master Brand and product knowledge
- Follow the company’s policies and procedure
- Fluent in German and good command of English (oral and written)
- Great familiarity with IT tools
- Strong interpersonal skills
Expected Attitudes and Skills:
- Commercial Mindset
- Passion for the Brand
- Professional Attitude
- Interpersonal skills
- Responsibilities and ownership
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.