- Posted 11 September 2023
- Contact NameClaudia Guariglia
Ready for Take-off?
Our client is a dynamic start-up founded in 2020. Their headquarters are based in Baindt, closely located to the beautiful Lake Constance. Their goal: Creating an online gaming experience of the highest standards. Join them in a world of online slots and become a star!
To strengthen their team they are currently looking for a Assistant Head of Operations full-time member with immediate start, working remotely from home in Malta. In the start-up phase of the company you will support the project management and the Head of Operations in the strategic planning as well as the operational implementation of the tasks at hand. Your focus will be in the technical area, ideally you already have experience in project management in IT and iGaming. In the medium term, we would like to develop you into a management role.
You can look forward to:
• A permanent positon in a continuously growing company, benefiting with quick decision-making processes
• An open-minded and appreciative work culture, working with a motivated team
• Flexible working hours that perfectly fit your work-life balance
• Regular employee events and festivities are a given
• Professional onboarding to get you started straight away, as well as individual development opportunities and further trainings
• Various rewards and much more
Who we are looking for:
• Support the Project Manager and Head of Operations in operational and strategic management to strengthen customer relationships from registration as well as increasing customer satisfaction, customer win-back and maximizing customer lifetime value
• Continuous optimization of our platform with focus on technical feasibility and further development
• Integration of additional (third party) service providers into our platform
• Measure and optimize activities using targeted metrics and regularly report on these KPIs
• Assist in leading, managing, developing, coaching and motivating the team
• Collaboration in the further development of the CRM area (standardization of processes, digitalization, etc.)
• Systematic testing of new campaigns and advertising materials as well as further development of CRM campaigns
• Carrying out cross-channel data analyses and evaluations and presenting the results to internal stakeholders
• Close cooperation with various areas such as marketing, customer service, IT and other departments
• Assumption of further projects and special tasks as required
This is how you can amaze us:
• Comprehensive experience in Product Management, preferred in IT / Software solutions
• Technical aptitude and strong organizational skills
• Experience from iGaming industry is meriting
• You need to excel in stakeholder management and have great communications and coordination skills – both within the team and with other teams
• Self-driven with the ability to take own initiative
• Very high level of commitment and willingness to develop into a leadership role
• You speak and write German and English fluently
• Willingness to work remote in a home office and willingness to travel, including to the company headquarters in Germany
Is this you? Send your CV today!